Hello December! It's finally the party season, and when you say party, you say preparations. Preparing the gifts, the meal, his great evening wear ... We offer you our hairstyle ideas for the holidays.
Our hairstyle ideas for the holidays
The bubble ponytail
The Bubble Ponytail is very trendy this year. Easy to do, it will give a glamorous side to your holiday look! To add a chic touch, complete your hairstyle with a silver or gold hair ring.
1. Make a high half ponytail.
2. Add a few strands from the bottom of the ponytail and secure with an elastic band. Repeat this step until you have tied all your hair up for a bubble effect.
The twisted ponytail
1. Take all of your hair and wrap it around the back of your head from the top to the bottom, pulling it tight.
2. When you get to the nape of your neck, take a small strand of hair and wrap it around itself and then around your ponytail.
3. Secure it with your small elastic band and bun clips. Pull a few strands of hair out for a styled/unstyled look.
The Bohemian Chic Bun
1. Complete the steps of the Twisted Ponytail without using the clips.
2. Tie the twist on the back of your head to make a banana bun, using bun clips and letting your hair hang over the top.
3. To add a little "chic" touch, accessorize your bun with little pearl clips!