Why protect your hair in summer with vegetable oils?
In summer, hair is easily damaged: it's important to take care of it and protect it with a Care Oil to limit breakage! Vegetable oils form a protective film around the hair and prevent external aggressions from damaging the hair fiber: UV rays, chlorine from the pool or salt water from the sea. In fact, water and oil are not miscible: putting oil in your hair creates a natural barrier to prevent water from penetrating the fiber.
Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, they have moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating and repairing properties.
Many vegetable oils protect hair from the sun, as they contain natural UV filters. Argan oil and Jojoba oil, for example, contain natural UV filters.
Shaeri Multi-use Care Oil: a cocktail of 5 plant oils to protect your hair in summer
Made with 99% natural ingredients, The Multi-use Care Oil moisturizes, deeply nourishes and protects hair from external aggressions. This multi-purpose oil is perfect for protecting hair in summer! It is made up of 5 complementary plant oils:
- Prickly pear oil, rich in vitamin E, regenerates the hair fiber and protects against dryness.
- Argan oil, rich in omega 6 and 9 and vitamin E, nourishes and regenerates hair and protects it from UV rays.
- Macadamia nut oil provides natural protection from the sun's UV rays and deep nourishment.
- Jojoba oil moisturizes hair and adds shine.
- Safflower seed oil, rich in omega 6 and 9, deeply nourishes and softens hair.
How to use our Multi-use Care Oil to protect your hair in summer?
During your summer days: Apply a few drops of oil to your lengths and ends before and during swimming or sun exposure. It protects your hair from chlorine, sea salt and the sun, while nourishing it.
To finish styling: Apply a few drops of oil to the ends of your hair after swimming to finish styling and keep hair soft and shiny.
As an oil bath: Leave on for 20 minutes to nourish and repair hair after a day in the sun.